1. Members must have a current SCCPOA membership card in their possession and must present it for inspection upon request from any other member at anytime. (no photocopies)
2. Maximum two guests per member. No exceptions
3. Member must be present with their guests at all times. No exceptions
4. Eye and ear protection required at all times by all persons present whether shooting or not.
5. No glass beyond this point.
6. No alcoholic beverages permitted at the range.
7. Shooters are expected to clean-up their debris and leave the range in good order.
8. There will be no gun handling while anyone is down range.
9. Range officers, when present, will have total control over the range.
10. The following are not permitted on this range: rifles, fully automatic firearms, armor-piercing bullets, incendiary bullets, tracer bullets, trigger activators, exploding targets, and any firearm that does not comply with state and federal laws.
11. All targets must be placed at the end of the range. No targets will be placed on the concrete or on the 25-yard line barricades.
12. The Range is closed the 2nd Saturday of each month for maintenance, you are welcome to come and help clean-up and repair the range as needed.
13. SCCPOA reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
14. Scheduled groups with a reservation will relinquish a lane for a regular member of S.C.C.P.O.A. Member/s that show up to use the pistol range, while a scheduled group is present, will follow the safety directions of the group Range Master and will shoot from the same line of fire.
15. Report any violations to any property staff or by calling 408-264-1224
16. As a courtesy to our neighbors we would like to request no shooting before 8:30am or after sunset.
17. It is implied that all persons using the range have read and understand the above rules and agree to abide by them.
18. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY RANGE RULE MAY RESULT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE PREMISES AND THE REVOCATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.